A suitable candidate will have experience with Linux-based compute clusters. More general experience in the field of high-performance computing (HPC) is desirable. ParTec is particularly interested in persons qualified in at least four of the following areas:
- C / C++ Programming at system level
- Experience with multi-threaded application programming and good understanding of thread safe programming techniques.
- generic socket programming using TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols
- MPI Programming
- Parallel application programming and debugging (MPI,Totalview, gdb)
- Application profiling / optimization.
- Linux kernel device driver programming.
- Infiniband network layer programming experience.
- GPU Programming - CUDA / OpenCL
All candidates are required to have good communication skills in both German and English (both spoken and written). Working in small distributed teams, ParTec offers diverse programs of work that give individuals the opportunity to work on some of the worlds most advanced supercomputers.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume application with salary expectations to career(at)par-tec.com.